If you want to be part of an international, fast-growing, successful and highly-innovative robot company, where everything is possible, please read on.
In Blue Ocean Robotics, we develop and commercialize robots. We build all our robots together with end users through our partnership program, RoBi-X. We are proud to create tomorrow’s robot solutions, ranging from a patient-moving robot, a robot to lobster production or a UV-disinfection robot to fight viruses and bacteria in hospital environments.
Robots that can create value and meaning for humans.
We are excited to get you on board as a technical project manager in relation to our mobile robots.
You enjoy having many tasks going on at the same time, and can be in the space between our Vice President of Product Development, the technical internal lead and the team. A role that requires you to master the art of collecting the threads, keeping an overview internally while enjoying the external communication to our many different collaborators worldwide.
It is crucial that you have a high level of education that matches our customer group and not least the team.
We are generally interested in exciting profiles in the company, so we are very aware of the combination of being creative and idea-generating while thinking about structure and systematics.
Your experience with mechatronic / electronic systems and project manager profiles is well documented and you communicate on a very high level both in writing and verbally in Danish and English.
Your responsibilities will cover:
- To be able to handle project management of selected mobile robot projects.
- To be able to carry out development work in own projects, in other words, we are looking for a working project manager.
- Being so technically sound and professionally strong that you can make independent decisions in close dialogue with the customer and the managers of Blue Ocean Robotics.
- Take care of the close work process with the customer, with special focus on understanding customer needs, and delivering a technical response to their requirements and wishes.
- Manage projects from start-up to satisfied customers, focusing on delivering such a complete robot solution as possible. We always focus on the partnership with the customer ending with a new partnership where we develop the robot to the finished product.
- You must be able to enter into dialogue with different stakeholders on several levels.
- Together with the group’s robot architect, you will be responsible for planning 4-8 employees.
- Experience with Scrum and agile project management is an advantage
This is what we offer
We offer a dynamic workplace with good opportunities to work with a wide and varied range of tasks and challenges.
You will be inaugurated in and have experience with the way the various departments in a horizontal organization, collaborate to achieve success.
Exciting and challenging assignments will come to you in a steady stream, and you will very largely be able to plan your priorities with your direct manager. We offers an informal and humorous working environment that is characterized by the fact that we find it interesting, motivating and fun to be able to develop the robot technology of tomorrow.
We are an international and diverse organization that respect each other and our differences. We take pride in integrating expat colleagues in collaboration with Odense Robotics and the International Community Odense. Blue Ocean Robotics’ employees are flexible and take pride in working together to achieve goals – as one company.
We offer a possibility of bonus arrangements, employee benefits such as lunch program, workspace health plans and massage. In addition, computer and mobile phone will be made available. You are also granted the opportunity to follow the robots from development and into spin-out businesses.
To know more about Blue Ocean Robotics please visit the website: www.blue-ocean-robotics.com. Also, make sure to follow our latest news on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.
We treat the applications as we receive them. Therefore please submit your application ,CV and grades as soon as possible.
We will only accept the applications through our web page.