At Hease Robotics, we build professional service robots, dedicated to the customer services and information industries.
Day by day, we imagine, find new use cases and give birth to a new tool full of promises and potential: the robot.
Heasy is our very first robot, and was built in just 100 days in our workshop in Lyon. Heasy aims to be the most sold robot in the interactive kiosk market by 2019. That’s quite a challenge!
We wanted our robot to be fun, useful and innovative – and you know that being innovative in the innovation sector is not that (h)easy! Heasy is just like our team: 17 skilled people are currently working at Hease Robotics, with great team spirit and hands-on mentality. Our team is passionate about solving challenges and building great things!
Today, we are searching for the rising star in the field of mechanical industrialization engineering!
What will you do?
– Design mechanical & mechatronics products, plastic & metal components & subsystems (Fusion360 is our main CAO software)
– Create documentations, specs & drawings
– Design review and design for manufacture analysis (DFM)
– Cost component optimization and tooling investment estimation
– Tooling and parts qualification with the suppliers
What can you expect?
– Get the startup feeling: we have a strong growth, outstanding career and development opportunities, and we never forget the fun part (lots of events around sports, party and of course robots).
– We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
You are available for a full-time position starting in January 2018, based in Lyon (France), and you have:
– A degree in Engineering with a major in Engineering Mechanics.
– A previous significant experience as mechanical or mechatronics engineer.
– Familiar with industrial and product design.
– Proficient with CAO software.
– Structured, analytic and solution-focused way of working
– Proficient oral and written communications skills.
– Collaborates well in a team environment 🙂
APPLY NOW IF YOU’RE READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
We’d love to hear from you at: email@example.com
Location: Villeurbanne – BEL AIR CAMP